At Healthy Mates, we offer one-on-one pilates sessions, or our physiotherapists will work with you to formulate an individualised program that you can complete in your own time.
One on One Sessions:
Our physiotherapists will work directly with you, ensuring you have the skills and techniques required to use the reformers. One-on-one sessions are for those who prefer to have 100% of the physio’s attention or complex medical attention, which requires more attention.
Individualised pilates program:
Our physiotherapists can work with you to formulate a program tailored to your needs. By booking an initial consultation, the physio will discuss your medical history and goals of completing a program. Once this has been done, the physiotherapists will work with you in our rehabilitation gym to formulate a program for you.
Benefits of Pilates-Based Rehabilitation:
- Managing chronic conditions
- Reduced neck and lower back pain
- Increased postural awareness and correction
- Improved core strength and stability
- Reduced risk of injury from work and sport
- Increased bone density
- Enhanced performance in other aspects of your life