Our team of highly qualified physiotherapists use the best evidence-based techniques to assess your symptoms and treat the underlying cause. After providing an efficient and accurate diagnosis, our physiotherapists will provide a tailored treatment program using advanced treatment strategies, including:
- Manual therapy techniques, such as deep tissue Massage and Dry Needling.
- Joint mobilisation and manipulations.
- Taping strategies to reduce injury, stabilise joints and improve movement.
- Supervised and Home Exercise Programs to ensure a successful recovery and future prevention.
- Education to help manage your symptoms and prevent future aggravation.
Overall, the treatment we provide will repair tissue damage, reduce stiffness and pain, increase mobility and improve quality of life.
Healthy Mates Health & Conditioning Complex boasts a team of highly motivated and knowledgeable Allied Health assistants. Our Allied Health team provide constant supervision to our patrons to consistently provide the highest quality of care. Our team are here to help you to complete your exercise and hydrotherapy programs, provide feedback and encouragement, and to deliver fun and interactive exercise groups.