Physiotherapy, Hydrotherapy, High Performance and Allied Health Practice
Applications close Monday 16th May 2022
$30-40 per hour
Are you looking for a dynamic management role within a rapidly expanding community based physiotherapy and allied health organisation?
This may be the role for you.
Healthy Mates focuses in providing physiotherapy and allied health care to clients in Bendigo at two great locations, Healthy Mates Central (202 Hargreaves Street) and Healthy Mates Physiotherapy & High Performance (The Bendigo Stadium, 91 Inglis Street).
We are a patient focused team of physiotherapists, exercise physiologists and allied health therapists and assistants. We have on site hydrotherapy pools and a fully equipped high performance gym. Our team are qualified to treat and manage a range of acute and chronic conditions which affect movement, function and independence. Our dedicated team have built strong, long-standing relationships with both third-party providers and referring agencies. This has facilitated the positioning of Healthy Mates as one of the most professionally competent and reliable physiotherapy services within the Bendigo Region.
About the role
This role is an exciting opportunity for a manager to join our committed and dynamic team based in our Bendigo practice. Reporting directly to the Director, you will need to be a personable, highly organised individual with a customer focused approach in your interactions with patients, health providers and referring third parties. You will be required to regularly liaise with third party providers, external health professionals and business suppliers, and managing a team of 12 allied health professionals.
- Human Resource staff roster management
- Management processes of all incoming patient referrals for allied health services NDIS, DVA, TAC, Work Cover and other third parties.
- Management and undertaking of all tasks in relation to all service finances/accounts
- Responsibility for all enquiries pertaining to patient bookings, account queries, complaints and third-party referral requests.
- Maintain appropriate professional and office supplies
- Attend internal company and external client arranged meetings, including the recording of minutes and relevant notes detailing meeting outcomes.
- Process Client Billing transactions on daily basis ensuring timeliness and accuracy of information.
- Monitor and maintain the billing set-up on client accounts
- Process Accounts Receivable/Payable including other general finance administration duties
- Managing relationships with therapists, allied health assistances and admin teams.
- Weekly use of reports and generating reports within Xero and Power Diary
- Any other tasks as directed by the Manager
Skills, experience & attributes required:
- Qualifications in management/or accounting are preferred but not a necessity
- Demonstrated experience in a management role within a large physiotherapy practice or multidisciplinary medical practice or similar is desirable.
- Demonstrated high level of organisational skills with ability to maintain attention to details.
- Demonstrated exceptional interpersonal skills, including oral and written.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve with efficient positive outcomes.
- Demonstrated high level of computer skills including the understanding in the operation of Xero and Power Diary systems (or the ability to learn quickly)
- Demonstrated experience in Human Resource Management practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge, understanding and compliance with Workplace, Health and Safety Legislation and industry related safe work practices.
- The ability to work effectively with various clients, providers, staff and other support functions to achieve client service outcomes
- Experience in patient oriented shared service environments managing large volumes & high complexity of transactions is essential
$30-40 per hour. Full-time position available, remuneration package will be based on experience.
A generous remuneration package is available for the suitable candidate please contact the director Greg on 03 50325888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To apply: Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications close Monday 16th May 2022