1 x Full-time Position Swan Hill
1 x Full-time Position location share Swan Hill .5 & Bendigo .5
About the role
We are seeking 2 Physiotherapists to join our expanding team to work in our Swan Hill and Bendigo Practices.
In this role you will
- Manage an extensive caseload of private practice clients within a multidiscipline practice, including a high case load of musculoskeletal and sports injuries (This offers a great learning environment with exposure to an extremely varied patient population).
- Utilise a wide range of physiotherapy treatment modalities and equipment, including our onsite hydrotherapy pools, strength and conditioning facilities, and clinical pilates reformers and trapeze.
- Consult with a multi-disciplinary referral network
- Provide client-driven, evidence-based therapy services to clients focussing on their personal goal attainment
As the successful applicant, you will be a new graduate Physiotherapist with
- the intention of obtaining your AHPRA registration prior to commencing
- Knowledge and understanding of Private Practice work environment desirable
- Ability to interact and communicate with a team but also work independently
- A confident and friendly personal approach
What’s on offer
- Extremely generous remuneration package available
- Opportunities for career progression
- Private caseload
- Ongoing personal development opportunities through a professional development package
- Subsidised accommodation available to the successful applicants
- Stability in a permanent full-time position
Mallee Physio and Healthy Mates are well-established physiotherapy practices that have been supporting the local Mallee and Loddon region for almost 20 years.
Supporting Bendigo since 2014 with Healthy Mates Physiotherapy & Hydrotherapy Practice and our most recent expansion into the Bendigo Stadium, with Healthy Mates Physiotherapy & High-Performance Centre.
How to apply
Applications close Friday 29th October 2021.
If the above sounds like you and you feel you’d be an asset to our practice please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like further information, please contact Greg on 03 5032 5888