1 x Full-time Position Swan Hill
Applications STILL OPEN
About our 2022 Graduate Position
We are seeking 1 Physiotherapists to join our expanding team to work primarily in our Swan Hill practice.
The Remuneration Package of $80,000+
The remuneration package, based on a 40 hour week over a 12-month contracted period consists of the following:
- A base salary of $70000
- + Annual bonus on completion of 12 months continuous employment
- + Professional development package. This may include travel and accommodation expenses.
- + Cost of AHPRA registration, APA membership and professional indemnity insurance
- + Rent subsidy
- + Superannuation
- + 4 weekly Rostered Day Off
- * additional allowances and benefits include a company car and fuel for the split Bendigo & Swan Hill Role
- To find out more about the remuneration package please apply for the position or contact us directly on 50325888 to discuss
In this role you will
- Manage an extensive caseload of private practice clients within a multidiscipline practice, including a high case load of musculoskeletal and sports injuries (This offers a great learning environment with exposure to an extremely varied patient population).
- Utilise a wide range of physiotherapy treatment modalities and equipment, including our onsite hydrotherapy pools, strength and conditioning facilities, and clinical pilates reformers and trapeze.
- Consult with a multi-disciplinary referral network
- Provide client-driven, evidence-based therapy services to clients focussing on their personal goal attainment
- Regular scheduled internal professional development program
As the successful applicant, you will be a new graduate Physiotherapist with
- the intention of obtaining your AHPRA registration prior to commencing
- Knowledge and understanding of Private Practice work environment desirable
- Ability to interact and communicate with a team but also work independently
- A confident and friendly personal approach
What’s on offer:
- Extremely generous remuneration package available
- Opportunities for career progression
- Private caseload
- Ongoing personal development opportunities through a professional development package
- Subsidised accommodation available to the successful applicants
- Stability in a permanent full-time position
Mallee Physio and Healthy Mates are well-established physiotherapy practices that have been supporting the local Mallee and Loddon region for almost 20 years.
Supporting Bendigo since 2014 with Healthy Mates Physiotherapy & Hydrotherapy Practice and our most recent expansion into the Bendigo Stadium, with Healthy Mates Physiotherapy & High-Performance Centre.
How to apply
Applications close Friday 22nd November 2021.
If the above sounds like you and you feel you’d be an asset to our practice please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like further information, please contact Greg on 03 5032 5888