Our highly qualified team of physiotherapists efficiently assess your symptoms to provide an accurate diagnosis. Our team uses advanced techniques and evidence-based care to provide a tailored treatment program, addressing both the symptoms and the underlying cause of your injury or condition. Our physiotherapists will further educate you with strategies to decrease symptoms and the risk of aggravating your condition.
Treatment modalities may include:
- Advanced manual therapy & myofascial techniques
- Advanced Dry Needling techniques
- Rigid and Kinesiology taping
- Pilates exercises (STOTT Pilates specific exercises & dma Clinical Pilates)
- If appropriate, a Home Exercise Program (HEP) to ensure a full and successful recovery.
- External wares including braces, straps, tapes, foam rollers. Please ask and we can order equipment for you.
Overall, the treatment we provide will repair tissue damage, reduce stiffness and pain, increase mobility and improve quality of life.
Our Accredited Exercise Physiologist, Luke, specialises in clinical exercise interventions for persons at high-risk of developing, or with existing chronic and complex medical conditions and injuries. Using specific exercise delivery as the main treatment, Luke has a strong focus on achieving behavioural change, including health and physical activity education, advice and support, and lifestyle modification. The aim of treatment is to prevent, manage, or rehabilitate chronic disease and/or injury, and assist in restoring one’s optimal physical function, health or wellness. Luke has had experience in a wide range of areas, including:
- Musculoskeletal injury/conditions/surgery: Including muscle tears, joint replacement or repair surgeries (TKR, ACL, rotator cuff, etc.), osteoporosis, & arthritis.
- Cardiovascular diseases: Such as Hypertension and Coronary Artery Disease.
- Metabolic Disorders: Pre-diabetes, Type I & II Diabetes Mellitus, and other
- Chronic pain management: including Lower Back Pain, CRPS, and fibromyalgia
- Neurological disorders: Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, etc.
- Exercise prescription for general health, elite athletic development, & youth.
- Overweightness and Obesity weight-loss programs.
- Other services such as Cancer and Falls prevention
Luke is registered with Exercise & Sports Science Australia (ESSA) and is a provider to all Private Health Funds, Medicare, Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA), Transport Accident Commission (TAC), and WorkCover Victoria (WorkSafe). A referral is not necessary to make an appointment with Luke, however ask your General Practitioner to determine your eligibility for subsidies under the Medicare Chronic Disease Management Program.
Our highly qualified Myotherapist, Clare, uses the specialised application of message therapy to treat myofascial pain and dysfunction that may occur as part of a range of complex conditions.
Clare brings a wide range of knowledge, assessment and treatment skills to utilise in the preventative, corrective and rehabilitation phases of musculoskeletal care. Myotherapy provides specialised care for each individual, and can complement the treatment provided by our Physiotherapists and Exercise Physiologist, as well as other health professionals in the community.
The aim of treatment is to promote wellness and offer early intervention for myofascial pain and dysfunction, seeking to prevent conditions worsening and requiring other treatments.